Tuesday, December 7, 2010

resilience heads to san diego, california sunday, december 12!

I wanted to let you know that Resilience, the collection of dresses that comprised my Thesis at George Mason University will be on display this Sunday, December 12 in San Diego at a fundraising event for Take Root.

On display in addition to Resilience will be a poem I wrote as well as a signature necklace and earring set hand made with repurposed metals, stone and ribbon that is available in the silent auction.

Members of Take Root are displaying a variety of works as well as videos and a training program called Kid Gloves. Please come out and support this amazing group and cause! If you are in the San Diego area this weekend and would like more information on the event, please let me know and I will give you more details.

You can learn more about Take Root at:
www.TakeRoot.Org

Or here on facebook at:
http://www.facebook.com/l/3bad6NC3oQaXbqZA4BM80K6GhhA;www.causes.com/takeroot

More information on Resilience can be found on my website at:
http://www.facebook.com/l/3bad6P0fexq0BPiwLXizrVYaY5w;www.wildrootcreations.com

No comments: