Tuesday, March 29, 2011

the sky is the limit...



just a few more days and perhaps my health will be back on track. i have high hopes - high apple pie in the sky hopes!

friday will be really hard. it will be one of those experiences i've dreaded since the last time i went through one of those experiences. one of those times that i think i have reached the limit of what i can handle and yet somehow i keep pulling through. i keep mystifying the doctors who work on me when they open me up and see the mess that is my digestive system.

and i'll find that when i wake up i'll see the strength that i lack looking right at me in my sweet husband's eyes.

the strength of the hold he'll have on my hand will pull me through.

the soft touch he'll have when i need help standing.

the gentle smile that he'll have on his face when i need to see it the most.

he'll be there. he always is. and i'll get through it. and i'll be stronger. and the sky will once more be the limit.

No comments: